I’ve been having some awesome insights lately. Some ideas I’ve been thinking about lately:
1. http://ping.fm/eJVxk 2. http://ping.fm/WWbhV 3. http://ping.fm/wRrYG 4. http://ping.fm/w8e7e
Categories: Development log. 8 comments... »
1. That’s pretty sweet.
2. Point and click for headshot?
3. Squad control? The ability to switch items from your killed opponents?
4. Those tools look awesome. Are you planning on having your tools for developing stuff in LD work seamlessly?
I really liked the soldiers firing upon the military JEEP.
I can see A enjoyable team battle there.
Keep Working, I will watch you meanwhile XD
When you finish the game (before 2012 I hope) I will bring your game to light here in Argentina, to make it popular 😀
The first video is the coolest one. Too bad I don’t remember where I saw the Gore (not gore the game, was about blood) engine video, it could help you with that too.
2) Mass slaughter/Bullet penetration
3) Driving over people with cars and doing drive-bys
1-4) Look cool especially 4) but they are not about gameplay so… 😛
I hope 2) it’s not about turn basing.
Mmmm. Bullet penetratation. Speaking of which will your cellular automatom be used for blood and gore?
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Defining Awesome is powered by WordPress and styled by Roughdrive v.0.2. Check Valid XHTML and check valid CSS. | Disclaimer