The best thing about recent games
They are cool and fun to watch. I was watching a trailer for Call of Duty 4 the other day. The cinematics are nice, the music is decent, the graphics are excellent, some ragdoll effects etc…
…but when you actually download a demo of the game, it’s all the same crap.
- You walk straight and you shoot bad guys.
- You want to go right, you can’t because the map makers didn’t forecast this.
- You go back to the “designers” path, you spot a civilian, you kill him.
- The game ends cause you’re not “supposed” to kill civilians (when in fact it is just lazyness of the developers cause they don’t know how to handle the plot if you kill an important character)
- I press alt+f4 and then shift+delete on the game folder